With a 160-year history, PNC Bank, a member of PNC Financial Services Group, has grown to become one of the top banks in the United States. It was also named Bank of the Year by the Banker magazine in the United States in 2000. The bank understands that each individual has unique requirements on the field they are in. With this in mind, they try to provide specialized services that can satisfy every customer or corporation.
Banking Facilities & Locations
Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PNC Bank serves more than 5 million customers through over 2,500 branches and 6,600 ATMs across the District of Columbia and 15 states (including Florida, Kentucky, Indiana, Maryland, New York, etc). Mobile banking and online banking are also available. All these options make approaching the banking facilities easier.
PNC Bank has also left its footprints in 19 campuses. When at these campuses, the bank gives students opportunities to get free VISA check cards, free checking accounts and international student services like language interpretation.
PNC Bank more than just offers locations all over the country. It also offers an array of services and products covering various aspects. If you want a loan to purchase a home or refinance existing loans, PNC offers a variety of mortgage loans with competitive rates and terms to help you achieve you financial goals. These mortgage loans from PNC Bank are mainly available in two types:
1. Home Loans
Many people dream of having a house of their own. This can be one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences in life. However, houses are extremely expensive and only a minority of people can afford them. Due to this, PNC Bank offers a variety of home loan products. Targeting different consumers, these loans are designed for different purposes:
• Primary Residency (ideal for those who are shopping for a new home)
• Second Home Mortgages
• Investment Property (ideal for those who are ready to invest in the real estate market)
• First Time Homebuyer Loans
2. Mortgage Refinance
Sometimes, a mortgage refinance can be profitable in many ways. As a top bank, PNC also offers mortgage refinance products, covering the following aspects:
• Lower Your Payment – This product enables you to take advantage of low interest rates and reduces your monthly payment.
• Consolidate Debt – It can help you consolidate your high-interest bills to get better control of your budget.
• Get Cash Out of My Home – Refinance your home if you need cash for a college education or another pressing need.
• Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) or a Fixed Rate
How to Apply for a Mortgage Loan from PNC Bank
Whether you are applying for a home loan or mortgage refinance, the first thing you should do is to contact PNC Mortgage. You can simply fill in a short online form or call 1-877-508-3339. There will be mortgage professionals working with you online, on the phone or in person. These professionals will listen to your needs, analyze your financial situation and then offer you the mortgage loan and financing solutions that best suit your needs.
PNC Bank Official Website: https://www.pnc.com
Digging Out the Four Sections of PNC Bank
As one of the largest banks with off-site ATM providers, PNC Bank boasts of more than 2,500 branches, 6,700 ATM machines across the nation. It is the first bank offering customers pre-approved credit cards via “smart message”. Some of us are wondering why PNC win so many rewards. In fact, PNC Bank has its own sparkling part that attracts the eyeballs of its customers. To fully comprehend why PNC can win the customers, go down the list of what PNC needs to win the market and customers.
• If you want to make a reasonable use of your money but have no time to manage it, ask the financial professional PNC Bank. As a qualified bank with competitive costs and financial options, PNC Banking focuses on investment management, expenses cutting and convenient online financial tools and also takes control of your money and mange your finance wisely.
• A credit card brings you uncountable convenience and benefits in your daily lives. Once you get PNC Bank credit card, you can enjoy the great selection of its credit cards with packed options and so on.
• If you get trapped in the financial troubles for various reasons and you are in need of a loan, you can give a shot of PNC bank loan. PNC has over 40 years experience on helping customers with best financial solution with competitive rates.
• If you are first-time mortgage applicant, you can get prepared with PNC bank mortgage which offers you selective service channels, more than 2,500 retail banking branches service and also 129 mortgage offices across the nation.
How to Find a PNC Bank Location
It seems like that PNC Bank would be on every street corner. Yes. PNC, one of the largest banks in the United States, serves more than 5 million customers through over 2,500 branches and 6,700 ATMs across 15 states and in Washington DC.
With so many PNC Bank branches, chances are good that there is a PNC location in your area or city. But, often it might be necessary to get some help finding one. As a convenient alternative, you can find a location by taking advantage of PNC ATM and Branch Locator. Below are the basic steps for you to use the Locator.
1. Visit PNC Bank’s official website (pnc.com) and you can see “LOCATE PNC” link at any page of the website.
2. Click the link to access a tool which is designed to help you find the nearest PNC locations in your area.
3. At the tool box, input your address, city or zip code and search. You will then be shown a map with a detailed list of PNC Bank ATM and branch addresses in your requested area. To know the detailed branch hours, contact number and services provided, just click them.
Note: If it is inconvenient for you to visit a PNC branch, a smart alternative is to use PNC online banking services. Free, secure and easy, PNC online banking offers you 24/7 access to your PNC Bank account. Whether you want to check balances, pay bills, transfer money or review account activity, it is just as easy as a few clicks.
In addition, for those interested in PNC Bank careers, they can also use the Locator to see whether there is a PNC branch in the area where you want to work.
Note: This web site is not affiliated with or associated to PNC Bank. Visit PNC Bank official service pages if you are looking for guaranteed information or professional financial advice.